Introduction

Okay, I don't normally write these things, but I will give it a go! If you're connecting to me through Twitter, YouTube or you just know me, then you will know how much of nerd I am! So, what is there to talk about? Well, we are currently living in very strange times and the future seems all "doom and gloom". Well for my first blog on this website, I thought to talk about what I have been doing to keep myself occupied during lockdown and to keep some normality in my life.

My lockdown routine list is:
- Video call my girlfriend
- Play Video games
- Record YouTube videos
- Skype friends
- Working on University assignments

As you can see, I have fun, but I am also engaging in a routine to keep myself happy during this lockdown (don't worry, I exercise as well). As someone who wants to enter the film industry once I've finished my degree, I have been writing scripts for short films I want to film once lockdown has ended. A few of these projects will have a few "running gags" over some genres, such as comedy, science fiction and horror. However, with the lockdown scenario, I had to scratch my itch for creating content and I am recording an audiobook with my girlfriend, which is based in my "fan film universe", which is based off Doctor Who.

For those who know me, they will certainly know that I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan and I am really excited to continue my fan film series on my movie channel! I have an overall plan for a three film story-arch, which I am determined to finish by the end of 2021. Also, I have non Doctor Who projects I would like to produce such as the planned web series "GONE", where each episode details a horrific incident that has happened in a house and a short film that involves a date going wrong.... twice! (The joys of time travel)

Since this is my first blog post, I am going to be concluding this post here. If you have made to the end of this spontaneous blog, thank you for your time! Most importantly, stay safe and remember... this situation isn't forever! In the words of wise man (Peter Capaldi), "Laugh Hard. Run Fast. Be Kind". (Doctor Who, Twice Upon A Time, 2017)

- Nerd Den

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Cyber-Friend" - A Doctor Who Fan Prequel to "Fugitive Of The Judoon"

"Homecoming"

Nerd Update