Things I Want To Do After Lockdown

Hello you legends,

I hope you are all doing well. For this post today, I am going to be sharing various things I want to do after lockdown. I am writing this post because I want to think about a much brighter future once things start going back to normal. The activities I intend to pursue once the world is back to normal include:

- Resuming filming my projects
- Attending comic con, gaming and film conventions
- Visit the cinema

There are many other ideas I have for once I am allowed to meet my friends, family and girlfriend. However, for now, it is important to follow the guidelines and help the world recover, as we truly are in this together.

Anyway, out of the serious zone, I have a little bit of news about this new blog. Within the next week, I will be posting my first ever short story! This short story will be set in my Doctor Who fan universe and will be a prequel to my audio book, which releases in 2 weeks! I'm really excited to get back into creative writing and maybe.... just maybe.... there could be other short stories coming soon, which aren't Doctor Who related ;)

To end this post, I would like to say thank you to everyone on my Twitter feed who have been sharing their Animal Crossing creations! These have really motivated me to make island the best I possibly can. With my birthday in just a couple weeks, I've started making lockdown plans to keep myself occupied. One of my plans is to binge through all of the Resident Evil games (well the mainline ones anyway) because I've really been hooked playing the remakes and would love to go back and play the newer titles.

Stay safe everyone

- Nerd Den

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Cyber-Friend" - A Doctor Who Fan Prequel to "Fugitive Of The Judoon"

Writing New Stories

"Homecoming"