Writing New Stories

Hello you legends,

I am back with another blog post! It feels like it's been a while since I last posted but, apparently it's only been just under 2 weeks.... I'm blaming lockdown for that confusion. So, to start this little blog post, I thought I would give a little update on the YouTube side of things. Recently, my channel has reached over 400 subscribers, which I am thankful to each and everyone of you legends for the support! We are now advancing towards 500 subscribers, which is very exciting and I have a special video planned to celebrate that milestone once we reach it. Since my last post, I have set myself a goal to reach 1000 subscribers by the end of August and I am very determined to reach that!

In other news, I recently released an audio story called "Broken Shards" on my film channel "Eclipse Studios", which ties into my Doctor Who fan series. This was my first attempt at producing an audio book and I am very pleased how the final product turned out. Now that the audio project is completed, I am turning my attention to writing my stories on my blog. As previously announced, I will be releasing my short story "Me And My Metal Friend", which will tie into my Doctor Who fan films. However, there's more....

Over the past few days, I have been getting ideas for other stories I want to write about. Due to lockdown, I am unable to go outside and produce any short films. However, since I started writing blogs, I've realised that I can expand my creativity by writing some more short stories. The ideas I have thought of aren't necessarily tied to Doctor Who, or any other science fiction franchise because it's time to branch out. Here are a few examples....

'Flashback':
"In 1950's New York, a young, trainee detective starts his first day at work, but something is wrong.... over the past 5 days, 10,000 people have vanished. Blinked from existence. Detective Danny has 12 hours to crack this case before everyone he loves meets the same fate. Upon investigating further, he discovers a chilling secret that exposes the horrifying truth of New York. Who are the mysterious Blanks?"

'Curtain Call':
"In the 1990's, Jimmy Soulbourne was a well-respected actor, who could get any role he wanted. He was the richest man in Hollywood. However, he soon learns nothing lasts forever. In the year 2000, he hits rock bottom. After throwing all of his money at cheap, meaningless one night stands and finding happiness at the end of the bottle,  he ends up losing everything. No job. No income. Nothing. How far will one man go to survive?"

'The Wanderer':
Two years ago, Olivia escaped her traumatic past. She was finally free. Years of torture were gone. As she slowly begins to fall in love again, life seems to be returning to normal for her.... until he came back. Her dreams were once filled with joy, but now... they're filled with him? As a dead man haunts her dreams, will Olivia ever be free of the man who destroyed her past?


I hope you enjoy the little teasers for the next few short stories I will be releasing.

Stay safe,

- Nerd Den

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Cyber-Friend" - A Doctor Who Fan Prequel to "Fugitive Of The Judoon"

"Homecoming"